Become A Member
Your support of the United Arts Council of Collier County enables you to make one contribution and impact ALL of the arts!
What we do:
- Provide arts education to at-risk students and outreach services to those who might not otherwise have access to the arts.
- Connect arts organizations, artists, galleries and arts educators with one another, with local audiences, and with tourism-related businesses.
- Provide arts information to the public, and publish a comprehensive cultural calendar, printed and online at www.collierarts.com.
- Provide services to arts organizations, galleries and individual artists and entertainers.
- Advocate for more arts education in our schools, more funding for the arts, and more art in public places.
Your tax-deductible membership donation to the United Arts Council will enable us to expand and enhance the services and programs we provide throughout Collier County.
Or, if you prefer, complete this form & mail with a check:
Additional Levels of Membership:
The United Arts Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
State of Florida #SC-07205